1. I love your work but my wedding isn’t in South Florida…are you willing to travel for my wedding?
Yes indeed. In fact, I would love to so much that certain locations have little to no travel fee. Contact me and we’ll discuss the lovely details about your day. No location is too far.
2. How do I book you for my wedding?
A 50% non-refundable retainer along with contract signing is required to secure your date. Remainder is due one week before your wedding. Use the contact form up top to give me your lovely wedding details and get the process started :)
3. How do I book you for a lifestyle session?
Use the contact form up top, and I’ll reply within 24 hours to get the ball rolling. We will discuss all the details and I’ll answer all your questions. To book your session, a 50% non-refundable retainer along with contract signing is required. The remainder is due at the time of your session.
4. Do we have to meet in person to take care of paperwork, payment, etc.?
Nope. Due to lovely technology it can be done online. Contracts, payment, everything. So if you’re a destination bride…no worries.
5. My venue requires all vendors to have insurance…do you have this?
Yes, I carry general liability insurance.
6. What kind of equipment do you use?
Go here for a complete list of what I bring to weddings and lifestyle sessions.
7. How many weddings do you do a year?
I want to give each couple the attention they deserve, so my goal is to shoot around 20 weddings a year.
8. Can you help me with wardrobe tips?
Of course. Whether this is for a lifestyle or engagement session, we will discuss the best locations for you and I’ll guide you in outfit ideas :)
9. How long will it take to receive my wedding photos?
No more than 4 weeks, and I’ll always give you a sneak peek or two :)
10. I want to make the most of my wedding day photography, will you help with the timeline to ensure enough photo time?
Sure will…this is very important and I love helping with this. We will talk in detail about your day after booking, but look here for starters.
11. Do you work with multiple 2nd shooters or do you have the same one each time?
I am SO happy to be able to work with my husband, Kevin, on 90% of my weddings. He loves shooting weddings just as much as I do and has been shooting with me for about a year now. Many of his photos are featured in wedding posts. He has many important responsibilities on weddings days and I am so thankful for everything he does! Together, we thoroughly enjoy the entire wedding day experience and photographing it for our couples. On occasion if for any reason Kevin is unavailable to shoot a wedding, I have a few other shooters I rely on that are wonderful as well!